Summary: Data Trust, a dynamic political data organization focused on center-right leaning advocacy and support is actively seeking an Account Manager to sit onsite at our client, the Republican State Leadership Committee. This full-time position is responsible for delivering top-quality customer service for a variety of client requests across a wide array of product offerings, ensuring all data needs are accurately met in a timely fashion, and working closely with the Director of Client Services.
The Account Manager will facilitate a strong connection and directly service the Republican State Leadership Committee, one of Data Trust’s largest clients. This role serves as an embedded staffer inside the RSLC and plays the role of intermediary between the wider Client Services team and the client. This position requires political instinct, a solid understanding of how political data is deployed by end users, experience enacting voter contact strategy, strong verbal and written communication skills, and a keen attention to detail.
- Work day-to-day with and advocate on behalf of the Client Services team for a single client
- Analyze election results and other datasets to provide actionable insights to clients, and proactively solicit client feedback
- Apply political experience and knowledge to aid clients’ data centric decision making
- Fulfill timely client requests, utilizing a variety of data tools and software, including but not limited to: MSSQL, R/Tableau/PowerBI
- Create voter contact plans and target audiences by manipulating large data sets and layering in client direction and feedback
- Work with team members to evaluate and improve existing systems, processes, and customize requests to client needs
- Build a knowledge of campaign strategies and explain how Data Trust can help clients measure success and reach their goals
Skills and qualifications
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in a data-centric role preferably with political background or interest in political campaigns/committees, advocacy organizations, or vendors
- Ability to delegate, manage, and give constructive feedback
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and self-manage deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge of the GOP ecosystem, voter contact operations, political technology, and advertising innovations
- Strongly Proficient in Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Trustworthy and possess the ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- An understanding and willingness to work outside of our 9-6 business hours as needed
*Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. As a matter of company policy, we are not able to sponsor visas. *
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Data Trust
Data Trust is the leading provider of voter and electoral data to Republican and conservative campaigns, parties, and advocacy organizations.