Brave is looking for a talented account manager to join our team. You will manage a portfolio of advertisers and help with the success of their campaigns. As an account manager with Brave, you should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You will be responsible for the full life cycle of client campaigns. This includes discussing strategic solutions with clients to live campaign management. The ideal account manager is a trusted advisor to the client that is passionate about digital marketing and providing outstanding customer service to Brave’s growing client base.
- Build and maintain long term client relationships through excellent customer service.
- Manage the gathering and organization of client provided campaign assets for a smooth and timely deployment.
- Assist clients with campaign strategy and best practices.
- Communicate campaign performance insights with clients by generating and delivering regular reports.
- Lead client calls using strong presentation skills to exhibit campaign performance and Brave’s value.
- Owner of internal communications regarding campaign objectives, performance, status and client needs.
- Passion about sales, creativity and willingness to work in a 100% remote and highly collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field.
- 2+ years of experience in sales, campaign development, or similar role (mandatory).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage more than one client account.
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.